Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Our House-Finally


 
The first fruits of our little garden this year. Christopher wanted to plant radishes. He thinks he likes them, but he never really eats them. It was a fun thing to plant because they come up so quickly, but now we have loads of radishes to get rid of. Oh well. 

I decided I'd post the pictures of our house today for those of you who asked about it when we moved in. I know what you're thinking..."But Mindy, it's only been 6 months. Aren't you a couple of years early?" All I can say is that I'm working on not putting things off any more. Crazy huh. Yesterday I even got out the paints and brushes and did some touch-up work around the house. I dunno. Maybe I'm coming down with something. In the meantime, maybe a few projects will get finished.

So, to see the pics


Our little garden. Not much, but we're quite proud of it. We planted: tomatoes, peppers, red onions, sugar snap peas, regular peas, green beans, zucchini, summer squash, carrots, radishes, and I have a whole host of herbs in another little spot near the house.

Here's our back yard


And here's the house from the front. One of our friends calls the tree in front the "Fern Gully Tree". From the first time we saw the house it was one of my favorite things about the house


A close-up of the front

         

The dining room. Jon calls the color I picked 'Easter egg blue' but I love it. You can just see the edge of the bay window in this picture too. I think that's my favorite spot in the house.

That's all the pictures I have I think. It's all I'm posting at any rate

1 comment:

  1. your house is beautiful! I love how big the back yard is. You need that with 4 boys! Congrats.

    ReplyDelete